Multilingual SEO Training: learn how to rank higher on Google both locally and internationally
We deliver multilingual SEO training courses and coaching sessions in the Grenoble area, on your premises or remotely. Our SEO specialists will teach you how to rank your website at the top of Google’s search results, in order to generate quality traffic to your website that helps you achieve your commercial goals.
Our SEO training and coaching programmes are personalised, tailored to your situation and specific needs, and take into consideration the latest search engine algorithms updates.
Contact us to set a date for your SEO training course or coaching sessions (that can take place at an intra- or inter-company level).
Because we believe that practice really does make perfect!
Adieu-Ark-B Marketing is a training organisation registered with the Prefect of Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes under activity number 82 38 05962 38. This does not equate to State accreditation.
In France, our training programmes can (under certain conditions) be financed as part of your company training plan. Contact us for more details
SEO training courses for major players in the Grenoble area
Goals of our SEO training and coaching programmes
Who should enrol for SEO training or coaching programmes?
Communications, marketing or sales managers in charge of their company’s visibility on search engines.
Communications, marketing or sales directors who lead the internal or external teams in charge of SEO.
Company and start-up founders and entrepreneurs who want to add SEO to their versatile skill set.
Webmasters and web developers who want to complement their technical skill set with SEO knowledge.
- Dates: set in advance and on-demand
- Training sessions at an intra- or inter-company level
- Preliminary assessment of your current SEO knowledge and website, and tailor-made programme to match your needs
- Training content:
- SEO fundamentals: everything you need to know to understand how SEO works
- Hands-on exercises based on your website (as much as possible)
- Training session options:
- 2-day introductory course that covers SEO fundamentals
- 3-hour to one day long booster sessions are also possible
- on your premises (Grenoble area, Lyon, Chambery, Annecy, Valence, Paris),
- in our office in Meylan (Isère, France),
- on the premises of a third party,
- Remotely (video conference, screen sharing, etc.)
- Multilingual SEO training (English, French or German)
- Number of participants: 1 to 10 people
- SEO coaching follow-up sessions available on request
- Regular coaching sessions
- Work at your own pace, depending on your needs. One session every 2 weeks is usually the best option, but weekly or monthly sessions are also possible.
- Detailed action plan following each session in preparation for the next one. This allows you to quickly improve your positions in Google’s search results.
- on your premises (Grenoble Area, Lyon, Chambery, Annecy, Valence, Paris)
- remotely (video conference, screen sharing, etc.)
- Coaching language: English, French or German
- Number of participants: individualised coaching or small teams
- Possibility to combine SEO coaching sessions with a preliminary SEO training programme
Example of a 2-day inter-company SEO training programme
- SEO fundamentals
- How search engines work
- Which search engine to target for which market
- Elements of search engine results pages
- Indexing your website in online search results
- What content can be indexed?
- How to show robots which content should and should not be indexed
- What is duplicate content and how to avoid it
- Build a relevant keyword list
- Tools and strategies to identify target keywords
- Determining a keyword’s worth in relation to your goals
- Structure your website according to your SEO keywords
- The power of the long tail
- On-page and on-site SEO factors
- On-page elements: where should you use your keywords?
- Which elements are the most important?
- The importance of page speed
- The myth of keyword density
- How to write for the web
- Usability and landing page design
- Off page SEO factors
- The concepts of page rank (page) and trust rank (website)
- Link juice and how to steer it
- How to appraise a link’s worth? (anchor text, NOFOLLOW, position of the link, etc.)
- Link building strategies
- Deserving links instead of creating them
- Measure the success of your SEO strategy
- The myth of a single position
- Available data in your analytics
- Which indicators are relevant?